Tuesday, October 12, 2010

baked chicken my style.

Since I'm exiting soon my dapur sudah lama tidak berasap.
No mood to cook already.
But then since my dear kakak-kakak request for the 'ayam panggang' I can't say No to them since I'm the one yang always 'makan free' at their house.
One month balik kampung for raya and they are so surprise to see I lose my weight.
See how much they feed me here..hehe



Ok now back to the recipe.

1 whole chicken.
Salt and pepper.
Rosemary or any herbs you want to use.
Lemon cut into half.
Olive oil.
Carrot * I use baby carrot*
Garlic.* 2-3 bunch of it,pending if you like roast garlic*
A can of kernel corns.
Potatoes..cut into cubes.
Big onions.cut and slice.

1.Clean the chicken, marinate it with salt and pepper and rosemary.
* I usually marinate the chicken for a day or 2-3 hours before cooking*

2.Stuff the lemon inside the chicken cavity.

3.Add in the carrot,corns,potatoes and garlic.Can add in pumpkin if you want too.
Just throw in anything you want to roast actually.I just love roast garlic.Roasted garlic taste like caramel.And roast pumpkin is finger licking good.But no pumpkin in the ref.

4.Dribble some olive oil on the chicken and vegetables.

5.Cook the chicken for about an hour in 180 celcius oven.If not sure just prick the thigh.The juices should run clear and the meat is tender.



Easy rite?
just campak jer..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment